What is RALPH@home?
RALPH@home is the official alpha test project for Rosetta@home.
New application versions, work units, and updates in general will be tested here before being used for production.
The goal for RALPH@home is to improve Rosetta@home.
Please consider the following before deciding to join:
Please join us in our efforts!
- Since this project is a testing environment, applications and work units may be unstable at times.
- Credits and other competitive statistics do not mean anything in this test project. Credits may be lost due to instabilities
and may be reset at any time for testing.
- There will not be a continual flow of work units. Work units will be issued only when necessary for testing.
- We urge participants to not abort work units to help with testing.
- Please set the resource share low for this project compared to other production projects in your RALPH@home preferences.