John Lewis Highsmith
Joined: 1 Mar 06
This applies to both RALPH and Rosetta. In RA there are 2 listed in accounts and 1 in BM. For R there are 3 in accounts and 1 in BM.
SONY PVG G300, XP/SP2, 512M RAM, plenty of disk space. Versions: RA rosetta_beta 4.96 and R rosetta 4.83.
Joined: 7 Mar 06
The WUs shown in BOINC Manager are those which are:
1) In the process of downloading
2) Have downloaded, but are yet to be crunched
3) In the process of being crunched
4) Have been crunched but have yet to be uploaded
5) Have uploaded but have yet to "update" to project
The WUs shown on the website are:
1) all of the above, plus
2) any that may have had a download error, and so your PC never got the WU
3) any that have been crunched, uploaded and "updated" to project, so you can see the credit you received for it.
So the website will always show at LEAST as many WUs as the BOINC manager. If that didn't answer your question, I may have misunderstood. I took your question to be "why do more WUs show on the project website, than on the "work" tab of my BOINC Manager?"
©2021 University of Washington